- Meet Jack Diamond
- OUI Info Center
- Quick contact Form
Jack Diamond of Torney Mahoney Diamond & Bennett, is an experienced Massachusetts criminal defense lawyer concentrating in the representation of persons charged with the crime of drunk driving ( OUI DUI DWI ).
Remember, everything you say and do can and will be used against you in a court of law after you have been arrested for OUI. The moment the arresting officer makes observations of your vehicle in traffic, he is beginning to formulate and identify evidence to be used against you. If you are operating your motor vehicle between midnight and 3:00 a.m., there is a substantial likelihood that the officer is making the presumption that you are traveling from a nightclub or establishment that serves liquor.
- How can I be found guilty?
- What can I do to help win my case?
- Can I get my license back before my OUI case is resolved?
- Will my case be tried before a judge or a jury?
- What is in my best interest going to trial or plea-bargaining my case?
- What do police officers look for when searching for drunk drivers on the highways?
- If I'm stopped by a police officer and he asks me if I've been drinking, what should I say?
- Do I have a right to an attorney when I'm stopped by an officer and asked to take a field sobriety test?
- What is the officer looking for during the initial detention at the scene?
- What should I do if I'm asked to take field sobriety tests?
- Why did the officer make me follow a penlight with my eyes to the left and right?
- Should I agree to take a chemical test? What happens if I don't?
- Do I have a choice of chemical tests? Which should I choose?
- The officer never gave me a Miranda warning: Can I get my case dismissed?
- The officer took my license and served me with a notice of suspension after the breath test: Can he do that if I'm presumed innocent?
- Can I represent myself? What can a lawyer do for me?
- How can I find a qualified drunk driving lawyer?
- What will it cost to get a lawyer?
- What is the punishment for drunk driving?
- What is "mouth alcohol"?
- What defenses are there in a DUI case?
- I have some questions about my DUI case. Where can I go for answers?
The Intoximeters Inc. "Drink Wheel" is a form that you can fill out. Upon completion we will instantly compute your estimated blood/breath alcohol concentration ("BAC") based on the information that you have provided and return that estimate to you. It is presented as a public service to Intoximeters web site visitors. Its primary purpose is to provide useful information about the responsible use of alcohol.
What our clients say about us:
- "Jack Diamond informed me of all of the possible outcomes painting a realistic picture…he made me feel as though he really listened to me and put me at ease…Jack acted in a confident manner throughout the process and could answer all of my questions…I was quite impressed with Jack Diamond's courtroom demeanor, he makes his points and does not back down…I was thoroughly pleased with the results."
- "Jack made me feel that I was making the right decision in fighting the charges and he was right!"
- "Jack was very personable during our initial meeting. He listened more than counseling…Jack Diamond is a true professional…I initially wanted to pursue my case differently. Jack expressed a few different options which were pursued in the most favorable direction successfully."
- Contact Information
- Contact Form